Small papaya contains more vitamin A than carrots and more vitamin C than oranges. Agricultural studies have proven that papayas are rich in kryptoxanthin and lycopene that fights stress and anxiety disorders. The antioxidants in papaya reduces the damage to DNA and cells combating free.
1. Papayas are incredibly versatile fruit and are very rich in valuable nutrients with a delicious taste.
2. Papayas are rich in fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants that prevents building up of cholesterol, reducing chance of heart attacks.
3. Despite being sweet, Papayas are one of the preventive means for diabetes. This has been proved clinically.
4. Papayas are also known for their cancer fighting abilities. The lycopene in fruit has been found that it reduces cancer risk.
5. Papayas are good for people who are trying to lose weight naturally and the enzyme papain in papayas facilitates improved digestion.